Get your Lightning fix on your favorite listening platform:
Anchor.fm has multiple other podcast aggregators.
If you wish to download an MP3, click here to do so.
This is the 36th episode of the Lightning Junkies podcast. In this episode we have Alex Bosworth! Alex is well known for having created Yalls.org and getting a job at Lightning Labs. He is currently working as the Lightning Infrastructure Lead. He’s also generally known as someone running a profitable routing node and having some best practices to share.
We talk about:
- 2:13 - Alex’s Background
- 8:51 - What a Lightning Infrastructure Lead does
- 11:38 - Bos Score
- 13:55 - Routing Tips
- 21:05 - Lightning Labs new interface
- 22:55 - Channel Balancing
- 24:37 - Opening Channels
- 27:38 - Multipath Payments
- 34:42 - Future Vision with Alex Bosworth
- 35:58 - Lighting Cons
- 36:08 - Is Lightning Safe?
- 37:35 - Hopes and Dreams for the Lightning Network
- 39:26 - Lightning Network Growth
- 40:34 - WBTC
- 43:52 - Shitcoin and Lightning Hype
- 46:16 - What can you do for the Lightning Network?
Support us here: lightningjunkies.net/support
Follow the Lightning Junkies blog: lightningjunkies.net
Follow Lightning Junkies on Twitter: sicksub.network/LNJunkies
Follow Chaz on Twitter: sicksub.network/TheChaz
Follow Lightning Cat: sicksub.network/LNJCat