Get your Lightning fix on your favorite listening platform:
Breez | YouTube | Apple | Google | Spotify | Anchor.fm
Anchor.fm has multiple other podcast aggregators.
If you wish to download an MP3, click here to do so.
This is the 37th episode of the Lightning Junkies podcast! In this episode we have Mario Havel, Mario is known for being a shepherd of onboarding people to the Lightning Network. He works with Paralelni Polis and their Decentruck to extole a crypto anarchy perspective. More than that, Mario is working towards creating and existing in a parallel economy. In this episode he goes into more detail how an organization like Paralelni Polis can help create Bitcoin economies and how something like Lightning Network can do its part.
We talk about:
- 3:37 - Background of Paralelni Polis
- 7:20 - Parallel Economy
- 15:29 - Integrating Lightning
- 16:21 - Who is Lightning Network for?
- 18:00 - Onboarding with Lightning vs Onchain
- 22:29 - The Ethical Dilemma of Recommending a Custodial Wallet to a Noob
- 25:19 - The Lightning Arc
- 27:02 - Why Should You Run a Full Node?
- 32:01 - Best Practices for Onboarding Someone to Lightning Network
- 34:06 - Darknet Markets and Their Practical Use
- 36:01 - Darknet Market Built on Lightning Network
Support us here: lightningjunkies.net/support