Get your Lightning fix on your favorite listening platform:
Anchor.fm has multiple other podcast aggregators.
If you wish to download an MP3, click here to do so.
In this amazing 39th episode of the Lightning Junkies podcast we have JD and Dean of Sparkshot. Sparkshot is a website where users unveil a piece of art pixel by pixel using Bitcoin Lightning Network. They are also collaborating developing the microtransaction platform MoneySocket to help provide a pathway for Bitcoin Lightning to still perform microtransactions long term. Find out how these two different projects fit together and much more!
We talk about:
- 5:09 - Background
- 8:09 - VR 17:33 / 28:56 Sparkshot
- 21:51 - NFTs and Counterparty
- 26:05 - RGB
- 37:43 - Future Feasibility of Microtransactions on Lightning Network
- 40:25 - Moneysocket
- 45:35 - Bolt13 / Superinvoices
- 48:13 - Developing on Lightning Network as an Individual?
- 53:37 - Future of Moneysocket
- 1:09:12 - Bitcoiner Ideology
Support us here: lightningjunkies.net/support
Follow the Lightning Junkies blog: lightningjunkies.net
Follow Lightning Junkies on Twitter: sicksub.network/LNJunkies
Follow Chaz on Twitter: sicksub.network/TheChaz Follow Lightning Cat: sicksub.network/LNJCat