Anchor.fm has multiple other podcast aggregators.
If you wish to download an MP3, click here to do so.
This is the 40th episode of the Lightning Junkies podcast. In this episode of the podcast we have Suheb! Suheb contributes to the open source project Ride the Lightning. RTL is a Lightning Network node management solution, living on many of the most popular node implementations as well as being bundled with BTCPay Server. It acts as a type of control panel for more technical users to be able to control their Lightning Network node, this includes reporting options for your routing node, circular rebalancing, and loop out.
We talk about:
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:38 - Suheb’s intro to BTC
- 8:26 - Self sovereignty in Bitcoin
- 11:20 - The future of shitcoins
- 16:04 - Threats to BTC
- 18:31 - The Bitcoin Price
- 22:18 - Lightning Capacity and adoption over time
- 29:26 - RTL: What it is, what it does, who is it for?
- 33:05 - Rebalancing
- 37:24 - The future of RTL
- 38:41 - The hidden Gems of RTL
- 39:57 - The beginnings of RTL
Support us here: lightningjunkies.net/support
Follow the Lightning Junkies blog: lightningjunkies.net
Follow Lightning Junkies on Twitter: sicksub.network/LNJunkies
Follow Chaz on Twitter: sicksub.network/TheChaz
Follow Lightning Cat: sicksub.network/LNJCat